WAYNE, PENNSYLVANIA – SunGard senior management has accepted an $11.3 billion leveraged buyout offer from a private equity consortium of seven firms led by Silver Lake Partners, a Menlo Park, California-based private equity firm active in technology-only investments. According to SunGard, the impact on clients is expected to be minimal.
SunGard stockholders will be paid $36 a share under the agreement, and senior officers have taken an as yet undisclosed equity stake in the company.
A look at Nasdaq's potential acquisition of Cinnober and whether Wall Street has learned anything 10 years after Lehman's collapse?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 137: Bloomberg on Data Fragmentation
- Firms Vent Frustrations with Vendor Relationships
- Banks Fortify to Spin Money from Their Own Data
- Data Issues Still Seen as Higher Investment Priority than AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 138: Nasdaq-Cinnober Tie-up & 10 Years After Lehman's Collapse