Philips Pension Fund, the largest corporate pension fund in The Netherlands with more than £10 billion under management, has selected DST International's Hiportfolio as its portfolio management system. More than 200 users will have access to the system, and they will implement straight-through processing via DSTi's OpenMessenger. Along with Hiportfolio, Philips has also installed DSTi's OpenFrontOffice and OpenDataWarehouse.
Huntington National Bank's Huntington Trust division in Columbus,
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership