As traditional liquidity pools fragment as a result of pressure from a combination of electronic exchanges, alternative trading networks and technology, traders are having to spread their execution ‘nets’ wider to multiple brokers and networks in order to guarantee best execution for their clients. Tabb Group’s founder Larry Tabb explains that order management systems have become the sine qua non assisting traders in this respect.
BOSTON – Increasing fragmentation of liquidity in equity
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain