Denver, Colo.-based institutional investment manager Janus Capital Corp. recently completed the installation of Data Exchange Inc.'s WinDX portfolio management and accounting system. Janus deployed WinDX on April 1 to support 48 portfolio managers and administrators. For the time being, the system will run alongside the vendor's earlier generation platform which is still online at Janus Capital. Meanwhile, earlier this year, Janus developed an interface to link its Merrin Financial Inc.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain