Sophis, founded in Paris in the mid-eighties, started life ostensibly as a sell side-focused portfolio and risk management vendor with its flagship offering, Risque. But that changed in the early nineties when Sophis unveiled Value, the firm’s hedge fund-orientated version of Risque, which has since picked up a number of large hedge fund clients based mostly in Europe. By Victor Anderson.
Sophis is a financial services software company providing global buy- and sell-side institutions
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground