BOSTON – Buy-side portfolio accounting system vendors are finding themselves in an increasingly competitive arena as ASP and other technologies well established in the front-end market make their way into the back-office realm.
A report by financial IT consultancy TowerGroup entitled Analyzing the Market for Portfolio Accounting Systems, notes both heightened awareness of portfolio accounting as a core business function and availability of robust technologies and architectures to facilitate
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain