Boston-based Fidelity Capital Software (FCS) Inc., a heretofore low-profile start-up subsidiary of Fidelity Investments, has acquired San Francisco-based Argent Investment Services Inc. Argent sells a Windows/PC-based portfolio management and analysis software package called Sovereign. Operating as a vendor independent of Fidelity's investment and mutual fund businesses, FCS plans to sell Sovereign and other, FCS-developed software to small and medium-sized money management firms.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain