BOSTON -- Buy-side firms will increase spending on performance measurement and attribution (PM&A) software and services to $455 million in 2006 from $355 million in 2003 due to greater reporting requirements from clients and demands for more functionality by portfolio managers and analysts.
According to a new TowerGroup report entitled Performance Accounting and Analysis: Hot Topics for Investment Management Firms in 2004, investment managers are likely to rely less on their own proprietary
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain