SAN DIEGO--Nicholas-Applegate Capital Management slashed the workforce in its information systems area this year as part of a wider overhaul to the company's business and management.
But a company spokesman says there have been no widespread layoffs at Nicholas-Applegate, where 71 people now work in the information technology department. At the beginning of the year, the IT group had 80 employees, and the spokesman says there are three pending new hires in the department and requisitions for
A look at Nasdaq's potential acquisition of Cinnober and whether Wall Street has learned anything 10 years after Lehman's collapse?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 137: Bloomberg on Data Fragmentation
- Firms Vent Frustrations with Vendor Relationships
- Banks Fortify to Spin Money from Their Own Data
- Data Issues Still Seen as Higher Investment Priority than AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 138: Nasdaq-Cinnober Tie-up & 10 Years After Lehman's Collapse