NEW YORK--Two of the more pressing issues that weighed on asset managers' minds were the looming deadline for the Year 2000 and the conversion to the single European currency (see related story, this issue). Even though most large firms have spent millions of dollars and devoted scores of employees toward fixing their millenium bugs, none of them will truly know how successful they've been until the morning of January 1, 2000.
The past 12 months saw a steady stream of news developments surrou
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership