Newark, NJ-based Prudential Investments, the investment management arm of Prudential Insurance with $190 billion in assets under management, has gone live with Legend, a portfolio accounting system developed for it by DST Belvedere of Boston, which will ultimately consolidate all its portfolio accounting systems.
Legend--which went live on June 30--is a proprietary development for Prudential, based on DST Belvedere's Global Portfolio System. GPS has been available since the early 1990s,
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers