NEW YORK--Thomson Financial’s Wealth Management Group will release Proratings--an equity mutual fund analyzer--late this month. Thomson is also adding conference call summaries and transcripts to First Call Events, and a tagging and automatic index system to its First Call research.
Proratings uses a number of factors including First Call estimates as well as analysts’ earnings estimates, ratings on the mutual fund’s holdings and an examination of mutual fund managers’ tenure and experience.
A look at Nasdaq's potential acquisition of Cinnober and whether Wall Street has learned anything 10 years after Lehman's collapse?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 137: Bloomberg on Data Fragmentation
- Firms Vent Frustrations with Vendor Relationships
- Banks Fortify to Spin Money from Their Own Data
- Data Issues Still Seen as Higher Investment Priority than AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 138: Nasdaq-Cinnober Tie-up & 10 Years After Lehman's Collapse