THE Lattanzio Group, a New York City-based hedge fund founded by former investment professionals with Steinhardt Partners, has deployed the Unix-based version of Shepro Braun Systems Inc.'s Total Return portfolio management and accounting system. Scrambling to bring an investment system online by July 1--the day their new fund was to formally begin operations--Lattanzio officials self-inflicted a system implementation in just under two weeks.
The Lattanzio Group was founded by a handful of in
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership