NEW YORK--Goldman Sachs Asset Management, having built itself into a legitimate global player with nearly $200 billion in assets under management, is inching toward its goal of having a unified portfolio management platform. Sources say the company has been seeking a unified, enterprise-wide buy-side technology platform for at least the past two years, but is still far from a final selection. The choice might not be reached until after GSAM has negotiated the Year 2000 conversion.
If GSAM can
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground