John Riley was named vice president of marketing at WorldStreet Corp. He will be responsible for setting the company's corporate and product marketing strategies as well as overseeing the implementation of all marketing programs. Riley has more than 12 years of experience in technology marketing, most recently as director of marketing services at Stream International, a leading global provider of outsource technical support services based in Canton, Mass.
Speaking of WorldStreet, Rod Hodgm
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse