Guy moves from Instinet to Liquidnet
Charles Guy, Instinet's former European sales director, is to join institutional trading platform Liquidnet as it prepares to enter the European financial markets.
Liquidnet Europe is the sibling company of New York-based Liquidnet, an alternative trading system for inter-institutional trading. Launched in April 2001, Liquidnet now claims a member base of 156 institutions, collectively managing more than $4.7 trillion in equity assets.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground