Guy moves from Instinet to Liquidnet
Charles Guy, Instinet's former European sales director, is to join institutional trading platform Liquidnet as it prepares to enter the European financial markets.
Liquidnet Europe is the sibling company of New York-based Liquidnet, an alternative trading system for inter-institutional trading. Launched in April 2001, Liquidnet now claims a member base of 156 institutions, collectively managing more than $4.7 trillion in equity assets.
John Barker, Liquidne
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse