First Boston Corp.'s Lattice Co. unit is in the final stages of completing an agreement with Salomon Brothers Inc. to allow Lattice's institutional customers to send orders to the New York Stock Exchange via Salomon's SuperDOT link--as well as, eventually, the broker's own trading desks. Meanwhile, Lattice claims it has signed 12 institutional clients to its order-routing and continuous crossing network since its launch in mid-September.
One of Lattice's institutional customers is
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground