First Boston Corp.'s Lattice Co. unit is in the final stages of completing an agreement with Salomon Brothers Inc. to allow Lattice's institutional customers to send orders to the New York Stock Exchange via Salomon's SuperDOT link--as well as, eventually, the broker's own trading desks. Meanwhile, Lattice claims it has signed 12 institutional clients to its order-routing and continuous crossing network since its launch in mid-September.
One of Lattice's institutional customers is Independen
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership