Trace River Capital Advisors, a start-up quantitative manager that launched a US equity market-neutral hedge fund last month, has implemented portfolio management and research technology provider ClariFi's ModelStation research platform.
The manager will use ModelStation in tandem with its own proprietary research engine to test and validate new investment tactics and strategies.
The ModelStation product includes workflow modules for data management, factor back-testing, model construction and
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground