Trace River Capital Advisors, a start-up quantitative manager that launched a US equity market-neutral hedge fund last month, has implemented portfolio management and research technology provider ClariFi's ModelStation research platform.
The manager will use ModelStation in tandem with its own proprietary research engine to test and validate new investment tactics and strategies.
The ModelStation product includes workflow modules for data management, factor back-testing, model construction and
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership