THOUGH Barra Inc. late last month reported record quarterly revenue growth, its core software business grew at only a lackluster rate during this period. Meanwhile, the vendor continues to explore new areas of operation and sources of revenue.
Barra reported its revenues and described its plans for the future in its so-called Schedule 10-K report for fiscal 1994, as well as in its first quarterly earnings report of fiscal 1995. In the 10-K, filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission th
A look at Nasdaq's potential acquisition of Cinnober and whether Wall Street has learned anything 10 years after Lehman's collapse?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 137: Bloomberg on Data Fragmentation
- Firms Vent Frustrations with Vendor Relationships
- Banks Fortify to Spin Money from Their Own Data
- Data Issues Still Seen as Higher Investment Priority than AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 138: Nasdaq-Cinnober Tie-up & 10 Years After Lehman's Collapse