THOUGH Barra Inc. late last month reported record quarterly revenue growth, its core software business grew at only a lackluster rate during this period. Meanwhile, the vendor continues to explore new areas of operation and sources of revenue.
Barra reported its revenues and described its plans for the future in its so-called Schedule 10-K report for fiscal 1994, as well as in its first quarterly earnings report of fiscal 1995. In the 10-K, filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission th
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming