On October 11 Algorithmics hosted a hedge fund panel discussion at the Bloomberg offices in New York where the issues of compliance and transparency, risk and how it contributes to a firm’s investment strategy, and future trends in the industry were discussed. As expected, a wide range of views were posited reflecting the diversity of the global hedge fund industry.
Andrew Aziz (moderator), Algorithmics’ managing director of market risk and buy-side solutions: The profile of the hedge fund
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground