Speculation surrounding hedge fund registration has been mounting steadily in the US in recent months -- so much so that certain industry pundits believe that the SEC is likely to ‘move’ on introducing at least some level of registration during 2004. Whether this proves to be the case or not is irrelevant; hedge funds, whether they like it or not, are bound some time in the future to toe the SEC line. Edwards & Angell’s Gregory Pusch outlines the possible impact.
Many US hedge fund managers
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers