St. Louis-based Lidner Funds is beta-testing Global Investment Systems' MFACT for Windows, the latest flavor of the vendor's mutual fund accounting software. Using the DOS-based MFACT since 1993 for portfolio accounting, Lidner is hoping MFACT for Windows will not only speed up processing, but also offer the necessary investment management features to support its some $3.8 billion in assets under management.
Lidner uses MFACT to support its seven mutual funds, of which the two largest were es
A look at Nasdaq's potential acquisition of Cinnober and whether Wall Street has learned anything 10 years after Lehman's collapse?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 137: Bloomberg on Data Fragmentation
- Firms Vent Frustrations with Vendor Relationships
- Banks Fortify to Spin Money from Their Own Data
- Data Issues Still Seen as Higher Investment Priority than AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 138: Nasdaq-Cinnober Tie-up & 10 Years After Lehman's Collapse