Prudential Insurance has gone live with a suite of derivatives trading and risk management applications supplied by Summit Systems, a New York-based operating unit of Midas-Kapiti International. Summit’s applications are being used by derivatives traders at Prudential Global Funding, a subsidiary of Newark, NJ.-based Prudential Insurance. The operation provides structured financial products and services to Prudential Insurance, its affiliates and certain Prudential customers.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground