NEW YORK--Last week, at the third quarterly meeting since its January inception, the Asset Managers Forum released its best practice recommendations for both the euro conversion and Year 2000 testing. The forum also confirmed its support of the Securities Industry Association's Year 2000 testing by agreeing to work with SIA on future year 2000 test scripts to represent buy-side issues.
The AMF is an independent trade group formed by 17 money management companies eight months ago to give asset
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground