Franklin Resources Inc.'s purchase of Templeton, Galbraith & Hansberger Ltd. will complicate ongoing technology projects at Franklin. Templeton's technology implementation efforts, meanwhile, remain on course with the installation of a Maximum Data Corp. portfolio system at its data center in Florida. The installation apparently remains unaffected by the change in corporate climate.
Franklin's accounting department is searching for an automated trading system: a front-end installation that wi
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership