Despite the modest rally in the global equities markets during the second half of this year, most industry pundits would agree that it’s a far cry from the bull run of the late 1990s. Buy-side technology vendors have -- like the institutions they serve -- been significantly affected by the slowdown, forcing them to focus their R&D dollars on improving existing technologies rather than developing new ones. Stewart Eisenhart reports.
The holiday season is almost upon us. But one community --
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground