NEW YORK -- Gerber Capital Management, a New York-based exchange-traded funds arbitrage hedge fund, has chosen software from Powerllel to increase the speed of its trading analytics. Powerllel, also based in New York, provides development frameworks and tools for creating and managing parallel and distributed applications for financial institutions.
Marc Schwarzchild, a technical and quantitative analyst at Gerber, says the fund signed with Powerllel because it needed the trading analytics
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain