LONDON--Bita Plus Consultants, a buy-side risk management software firm, has released Bita Curve for risk reporting, portfolio optimization and strategy back-testing. The firm will migrate existing users of Bita Plus 4 onto Curve, which shares many components with its predecessor.
Curve's reporting function for pre- and post-trade support shows the value of a portfolio, its turnover and risk (compared with benchmark indexes), displaying the results as percentages expressed between zero and on
A look at Nasdaq's potential acquisition of Cinnober and whether Wall Street has learned anything 10 years after Lehman's collapse?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 137: Bloomberg on Data Fragmentation
- Firms Vent Frustrations with Vendor Relationships
- Banks Fortify to Spin Money from Their Own Data
- Data Issues Still Seen as Higher Investment Priority than AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 138: Nasdaq-Cinnober Tie-up & 10 Years After Lehman's Collapse