NEW YORK -- Deutsche Asset Management (DeAM) has gone live with HelioGraph’s post-trade automation system, Tradeflow, in its London and Frankfurt offices.
DeAM has been using Tradeflow in its London office for two years for electronic trade settlements, and had also implemented the system for electronic trade confirmations in Frankfurt.
According to HelioGraph business development director Gert Raeves, DeAM’s latest implementation consolidates the firm’s systems in the UK and Germany for more
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain