NEW YORK--Bear Stearns Asset Management (BSAM) has long existed as a distinct entity at Bear Stearns. Now it has hired Steven Buckridge to change that. For BSAMto continue its rapid growth, Buckridge will have to leverage services and technologies of the parent company. Not only that, but BSAM will be moving to a new location next year.
"I am a voice and representation into Bear Stearns proper," says Buckridge, new chief development officer for the entity. "For a while, there was not a tight
A look at Nasdaq's potential acquisition of Cinnober and whether Wall Street has learned anything 10 years after Lehman's collapse?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 137: Bloomberg on Data Fragmentation
- Firms Vent Frustrations with Vendor Relationships
- Banks Fortify to Spin Money from Their Own Data
- Data Issues Still Seen as Higher Investment Priority than AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 138: Nasdaq-Cinnober Tie-up & 10 Years After Lehman's Collapse