Hollingsworth joins SIA
The Securities Industry Association (SIA) has named Roger Hollingsworth vice-president and director of federal government affairs.
Hollingsworth previously served as deputy chief of staff and legislative director for New Jersey Senator Jon Corzine of New Jersey, and had previously served as a legislative aide to Senator Charles Schumer of New York.
Xcitek hires Jones
New York-based corporate actions automation developer Xcitek has hired Larry Jones as senior vice-presiden
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1