Persimmon Research Partners has raised $5 million in third round private equity financing from Sands Venture Capital, the Schwab Corp. and Rosemount Partners for its Advisorport private-labeled ASP infrastructure and technology platform for the fee-based investment consulting industry. Advisorport integrates separate account money managers, mutual and hedge fund product solutions with client profiling tools, asset allocation analysis, performance monitoring, rebalancing models and
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit