PHOENIX Home Life Insurance Co. has installed Market Vision Corp.'s digital data distribution technology at its Hartford headquarters. The Microsoft Corp. Windows-based Market Vision system--known as Open Link--distributes market data to some 20 of Phoenix's fixed-income portfolio managers and traders. At the same time, the firm has begun a search to replace its portfolio management system, an internally developed mainframe-based system.
At Phoenix, the digital platform from Market Vision
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground