As institutional investors pour more capital into hedge funds in hope of gaining better returns, the valuation of credit derivatives and other complex financial instruments has emerged as a major risk management issue for all parties involved. Stewart Eisenhart investigates.
Pension funds’ and other investors’ tastes for more exotic and illiquid securities in the face of fair to middling equities markets, have been eagerly accounted for by the hedge fund community. But a growing number of fun
A look at Nasdaq's potential acquisition of Cinnober and whether Wall Street has learned anything 10 years after Lehman's collapse?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 137: Bloomberg on Data Fragmentation
- Firms Vent Frustrations with Vendor Relationships
- Banks Fortify to Spin Money from Their Own Data
- Data Issues Still Seen as Higher Investment Priority than AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 138: Nasdaq-Cinnober Tie-up & 10 Years After Lehman's Collapse