As institutional investors pour more capital into hedge funds in hope of gaining better returns, the valuation of credit derivatives and other complex financial instruments has emerged as a major risk management issue for all parties involved. Stewart Eisenhart investigates.
Pension funds’ and other investors’ tastes for more exotic and illiquid securities in the face of fair to middling equities markets, have been eagerly accounted for by the hedge fund community. But a growing number of fun
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit