GREENWICH, Conn.--Simms Capital Management has taken software from Indata, Javelin and Autex to become FIX-compliant. The firm has been trading using FIX for one month.
The decision to establish the FIX connection was made in May after Indata demonstrated its new FIX-capable version of IMS at its user conference, says Colby Simms, director of information technology for Simms Capital. Simms Capital has been using Indata’s IMS suite of products for portfolio and trade management since August
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain