BOSTON--Santander Global Advisors, a small but technology-driven asset management shop, is planning an OLAP-based data warehouse that will allow its managers to view security, portfolio and universe characteristics covered by the firm's quantitative and fundamental analysis processes.
Santander Global Advisors (SGA) was established less than three years ago. The firm set out to use both quantitative and fundamental techniques to manage portfolios with predominately international mandates. SGA
A look at Nasdaq's potential acquisition of Cinnober and whether Wall Street has learned anything 10 years after Lehman's collapse?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 137: Bloomberg on Data Fragmentation
- Firms Vent Frustrations with Vendor Relationships
- Banks Fortify to Spin Money from Their Own Data
- Data Issues Still Seen as Higher Investment Priority than AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 138: Nasdaq-Cinnober Tie-up & 10 Years After Lehman's Collapse