OAKS, PA.--SEI Investments' private banking and trust clients will be able to integrate Advent Office with SEI's Trust 3000 system, under a recent agreement. The service will be available by the end of the year.
Advent Office will replace SEI's internally developed Invest 3000 system. Kevin Barr, senior vice president of investment processing and investment outsourcing solutions at SEI Investments, says the main advantage to going with the Advent suite is portfolio modeling, which Invest 3000
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground