Stop Press: Reuters Set To Buy EJV Partners For $30 Million?
As IMT went to press, market sources were abuzz with talk that Reuters Holdings Plc had made a bid to acquire EJV Partners L.P. for $30 million. The figure compares with the partners' estimated $80 million investment in the company.
A Reuters spokesperson declines to comment on the rumor; EJV president Bruce Peterson couldn't be reached. It wasn't immediately clear what impact any such bid would have on the EJV's planned technology
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain