NEW YORK – Innovest Systems, a trust accounting and portfolio management technology developer targeting trust companies, wealth and asset managers, and retirement plan administrators, has implemented Savvis’s virtualised IT services delivery platform.
Innovest will use the Savvis platform for faster delivery of its InnoTrust browser-based accounting and reporting system, on which clients administer more than $70 billion in trust assets.
Launched in April, the Savvis platform provides Innovest
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground