LONDON -- DSTi, a UK-based buy-side technology vendor, has signed licensing agreements with Spain’s Santander Central Hispano Asset Management (SCH AM) and Zurich-based Swiss Re Asset Management, the proprietary investment operation of Swiss Re. DSTi, a subsidiary of Kansas City-based DST Systems, has also announced a ‘white labelling’ agreement with Boston-based investor services provider State Street.
SCH AM, Spain’s biggest asset manager with €61.2 billion in funds under management, has
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain