LONDON -- DSTi, a UK-based buy-side technology vendor, has signed licensing agreements with Spain’s Santander Central Hispano Asset Management (SCH AM) and Zurich-based Swiss Re Asset Management, the proprietary investment operation of Swiss Re. DSTi, a subsidiary of Kansas City-based DST Systems, has also announced a ‘white labelling’ agreement with Boston-based investor services provider State Street.
SCH AM, Spain’s biggest asset manager with €61.2 billion in funds under management, has g
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Artificial Intelligence, Real Intel: Data Vendors Make Strides on AI
- IHS Markit Expands EDM to Non-Financial IHS Data
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution