Pennsylvania-based SunGard Data Systems Inc. has approached Shaw Data Services Inc. about buying the firm, industry sources say. Shaw is one of the largest U.S. providers of portfolio management services, with more than 200 clients.
SunGard executives, including a top executive of SunGard's merger activities, Richard Tarbox, decline to comment on the report. "We get approached all the time," says Jack McGowan, senior vice president of marketing at Shaw, who declines further comment. The offer
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy