BOSTON--CTO Mary Ruth Moran is focusing this year on providing State Street Research and Management’s (SSRM) portfolio managers with better information. To get there, she is focusing on tools like performance attribution systems.
Moran is working with what she describes as an "essentially flat budget." That requires being cost efficient and, wherever possible, building onto existing technology.
This is true of the project to better disseminate information to the portfolio managers. "We are tr
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy