As expected, Bridge Information Systems has bought data vendor Telesphere. Terms of the deal, which will be completed in the next few weeks, were not disclosed. But the acquisition gives Bridge a broadcast feed capability to complement its existing interactive feed service. It will also supplement its largely fixed-income-oriented intra-day and end-of-day pricing services with Telesphere's equities-oriented services.
Telesphere's product line, including its Global Ticker real-time broadcast f
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit