As expected, Bridge Information Systems has bought data vendor Telesphere. Terms of the deal, which will be completed in the next few weeks, were not disclosed. But the acquisition gives Bridge a broadcast feed capability to complement its existing interactive feed service. It will also supplement its largely fixed-income-oriented intra-day and end-of-day pricing services with Telesphere's equities-oriented services.
Telesphere's product line, including its Global Ticker real-time broadcast f
A look at Nasdaq's potential acquisition of Cinnober and whether Wall Street has learned anything 10 years after Lehman's collapse?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 137: Bloomberg on Data Fragmentation
- Firms Vent Frustrations with Vendor Relationships
- Banks Fortify to Spin Money from Their Own Data
- Data Issues Still Seen as Higher Investment Priority than AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 138: Nasdaq-Cinnober Tie-up & 10 Years After Lehman's Collapse