Time is running out for European financial institutions to establish a framework for complying with European Union MiFID directives by its implementation date of April 2007. DSTi's Ian Hunt looks at why and what MiFID is, the anticipated impact on market participants, and what areas of the financial services industry will be affected.
What Is MiFID?
MiFID is the European Union Markets in Financial Instruments Directive, set to replace the original Investment Services Directive (ISD), which
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground