BOSTON – Hedge fund technology outsourcing provider Eze Castle Integration has rolled out a stand-alone version of its browser-based disaster recovery service, vSite.
The system enables hedge fund and long-only asset managers to remotely access critical data using any secure internet connection in the event of any catastrophe or breach.
Previously available as part of a bundled technology service, vSite also provides continuous hardware monitoring, remote access testing, software updates on a
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy