• Merrill Lynch Investment Managers has appointed Nick McLeod-Clarke to its 14-person Select team, which manages larger balanced portfolios for UK institutional clients. McLeod-Clarke, set to start in February 2001, will report to Andreas Utermann, head of the Select team.
• Standard Life Investments has selected Paul Pasquill as investment director. Reporting to Alan Burton, the managing director of mutual funds, Pasquill will have overall responsibility for the company's mutual funds. In h
A look at Nasdaq's potential acquisition of Cinnober and whether Wall Street has learned anything 10 years after Lehman's collapse?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 137: Bloomberg on Data Fragmentation
- Firms Vent Frustrations with Vendor Relationships
- Banks Fortify to Spin Money from Their Own Data
- Data Issues Still Seen as Higher Investment Priority than AI
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 138: Nasdaq-Cinnober Tie-up & 10 Years After Lehman's Collapse