NEW YORK -- Start-up investment advisory firm Altair Investments has gone live with Indata’s Indata IMS for Windows database platform for portfolio modelling, pre-trade compliance, trade execution and settlement, and reporting.
Founded in September 2003, Altair Investments focuses on conservative, large-cap growth equities, and works primarily with high net-worth clients. According to Michael Obuchowski, principal at the firm, Altair selected the Indata platform partly to reduce its overhead
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy