Veronique Weill has been appointed managing director as head of global technology and operations at JP Morgan Investment Management Inc. She reports to Ramon do Oliveria, head of Morgan's Asset management Services business. In this new position Weill gains responsibility for the America's and Asia Pacific regions, in addition to her existing European resoponsibilities in Europe.
Solutions Atlantic, a systems consultant for buy-side investment management firms, has hired Anthony Burnham as
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain