LONDON -- Martin Currie, an Edinburgh-based specialist investment manager, has signed up for buy-side vendor LatentZero’s front-office suite, Capstone. Existing LatentZero products Sentinel, Tesseract and Minerva form the core of the new suite. Martin Currie, with around £5 billion ($8.3 billion) in assets under management, is Capstone’s first client.
Capstone supports pre-and post-trade compliance (through Sentinel); portfolio management, decision support and order generation (through
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground