J.P. Morgan & Co. has agreed to become the eighth partner in the EJV Partners L.P., in a deal approved by the Federal Reserve Board just hours before IMT went to press. The investment by J.P. Morgan is a sign of renewed vitality at a fixed-income data and analytics vendor which many observers just a year ago had deemed near extinction.
In the EJV's early years, J.P. Morgan was the first sell-side firm to announce it would become a customer of the EJV (Inside Market Data, July 22, 1991). The
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground